[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
TheDgtl • View topic - Features Plugin Submissions?

Features Plugin Submissions?

Discuss anything about TheDgtl here. This forum also contains all important announcements.
emericask8ur

Features Plugin Submissions?

Postby emericask8ur » October 30th, 2011, 2:20 pm

Maybe a section where people cant post there plugins to be features in a Special section in the Forums, and have the Approved?

ZeroPoke

Re: Features Plugin Submissions?

Postby ZeroPoke » October 30th, 2011, 3:47 pm

I vote for it. And for ingratiation into Drake plugin search.

And I know your saying don't got time. But Im betting a good potion of the people who are actively chatting are ones wanting to see this community grow into something much more inviting and less nazi.
You could potentially have to take care of everything and all you (Drake) need to do is Support and Code your stuff.

That or use the phpBB modDB

Darkone003

Postby Darkone003 » October 30th, 2011, 4:31 pm

I'm sure there are people who would be happy to see it especially with the forced move to BukkitDev.

Edit: Oh shit I accidentally deleted half of my post, no time to fix gotta go. x.x

Edit 2: I was basically going to say the same thing em said below me so nevermind. ^.^
Last edited by Darkone003 on October 30th, 2011, 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I haven't played BF3 in a couple months why did I still have my stats down here? Maybe I need Skyrim stats!! :D

emericask8ur

Postby emericask8ur » October 30th, 2011, 4:45 pm

You should almost try to out run bukkit (Will take a lot of work and time) not coding the entire Server Client but im saying pretty much a alt bukkit site for mods and plugins. Just one thought I know you have listed your plugins on here but it woud make it neat and more space saving if you had your own section to yourself, like the Drakia Plugin Page or Forum Catogory. I want this to grow the best it can. if you want me to Monitor the Plugin Submissions and Releases, im down for it. Anytime

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 30th, 2011, 5:07 pm

That's what Poke is saying, essentially a BukkitDev replacement. I have thought about it, but the time required just to program the thing is immense when I work 40-50 hours a week :/

ZeroPoke

Postby ZeroPoke » October 30th, 2011, 8:05 pm

ThatBox

Postby ThatBox » October 30th, 2011, 9:17 pm

I want this too. We needs it. :( I hate BukkitDev it confuses me.

ZeroPoke

Postby ZeroPoke » October 30th, 2011, 9:41 pm

If you build it. They will come.

emericask8ur

Postby emericask8ur » October 31st, 2011, 1:57 pm

zawmbee

Postby zawmbee » November 6th, 2011, 10:01 am

Return to Site Discussion