Plugin Search update for BukkitDev

Discuss anything about TheDgtl here. This forum also contains all important announcements.
cyberdude

Plugin Search update for BukkitDev

Postby cyberdude » December 20th, 2011, 7:19 pm

Hi Drakia,

I'm really loving your plugin search. I've just started started on my server again, but god damn I hate the official Plugin Search.
I hope you could get some time to update your plugin search to support BukkitDev also. Just a Checkbox flick, or different sites doesn't matter.
Also preferably with download link and Build support.

Another thing, you'd better update your, presumably, regex to support the new "1.0.1-R1" notation for build numbers.

Drakia
Site Admin

Re: Plugin Search update for BukkitDev

Postby Drakia » December 20th, 2011, 11:40 pm

cyberdude wrote:Hi Drakia,

I'm really loving your plugin search. I've just started started on my server again, but god damn I hate the official Plugin Search.
I hope you could get some time to update your plugin search to support BukkitDev also. Just a Checkbox flick, or different sites doesn't matter.
Also preferably with download link and Build support.

Another thing, you'd better update your, presumably, regex to support the new "1.0.1-R1" notation for build numbers.

I've actually been polling the BukkitDev data for about a month now, just haven't taken the time to setup a frontend. I'll attempt to get that done ASAP, though at the moment I'm busy doing massive overtime at work, sick with the cold/flu, and busy with Christmas travelling >.>

Drakia
Site Admin

Re: Plugin Search update for BukkitDev

Postby Drakia » December 21st, 2011, 10:21 pm

Huzzah: http://p.thedgtl.net/indexd.php
Sadly I can only get the data that LukeGB gives me, which means no download links, or build info :(

Return to Site Discussion