[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
TheDgtl • View topic - Welcome to TheDgtl!

Welcome to TheDgtl!

Discuss anything about TheDgtl here. This forum also contains all important announcements.
Drakia
Site Admin

Welcome to TheDgtl!

Postby Drakia » October 27th, 2011, 10:23 pm

Welcome to TheDgtl. This is going to be the new support forum for any and all Bukkit plugins by Drakia.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the site, please post in this forums.

The forums are still new, so there may be some bugs or quirks I need to work out, feel free to inform me of them :)

Darkone003

Re: Welcome to TheDgtl!

Postby Darkone003 » October 28th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Nice to see that you're still going to make an effort for us to be able to use your plug-ins! :)

Thanks!
I haven't played BF3 in a couple months why did I still have my stats down here? Maybe I need Skyrim stats!! :D

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 28th, 2011, 5:43 pm

ZeroPoke

Postby ZeroPoke » October 28th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Ive been pushing for him to do this for months and months now it just a shame he waited till he was banned to do it. Probs gonna lose sooo many users :(

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » October 28th, 2011, 6:05 pm

If they read the entire OP on Bukkit forum (apparently not a common occurence), they would see this on the bottom:

Latest Plugin Versions: http://thedgtl.net/bukkit/index.php
Plugin Search (Without JS): http://p.thedgtl.net/

... So they can still find the plugin at least. I suggest you put a link to this site there ASAP.

[EDIT]: I just looked, and noticed you plan exactly that. Nice. Carry on...
Regulation Brass Ones, Guv'nor

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 28th, 2011, 6:08 pm

ThatBox

Postby ThatBox » October 28th, 2011, 8:10 pm

MsInscrutable

Postby MsInscrutable » October 29th, 2011, 12:03 am

Thank you very much! Glad to be here, and Hello Folks!

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 29th, 2011, 12:14 am

andrewkm

Postby andrewkm » October 29th, 2011, 9:40 pm

:) Hello everyone, goodluck with the site Drakia. Very happy that you will still be supporting your plugins!

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 29th, 2011, 11:09 pm

Thanks andrewkm! Welcome to the forum, and I hope to see you around often :)

ZeroPoke

Postby ZeroPoke » October 30th, 2011, 12:24 pm

troed

Postby troed » November 1st, 2011, 3:39 pm

Phew, found you. I was devastated just now going through the plugins list on Bukkit and not finding Stargate. Posting here just to let you know that your users are staying with your plugins even when we have to hunt you down ;)

ZeroPoke

Postby ZeroPoke » November 1st, 2011, 7:02 pm

milg8

Postby milg8 » November 4th, 2011, 2:39 am

:D happy to find these forums and that you are continuing keeping your plugins going Drakia, got just a little worried when i seen what happened on bukkit didnt want to have to find another portal plugin D: but happy again now.

keep up the good work and thnx mate.

Matt

Postby Matt » November 7th, 2011, 4:52 pm

I'm really bugged about what the bukkit team has done, recently.

They replaced the URL's in your signature with google.com, it's fine if they don't like you, but hundreds of people use your plugins, and to remove their link to support for them is just uncalled for.

The site looks great, by the way. I've never seen phpBB look this good! :)

phille58

Postby phille58 » November 8th, 2011, 12:00 pm

Finally i found this site, now i can continue using your awesome iChat plugin. btw (if you did not notice) the bukkit team has closed all your threads and replaced links with google.com :/

Hiramas

Postby Hiramas » November 17th, 2011, 6:34 am

Hey,
I didn't play Minecraft for a while, because I'm still waiting for 1.0 tomorrow.
But when I saw you were banned, I was quite shocked.
I don't know why and I honestly don't want to know.
It is awesome that you keep coding for bukkit.
Without Stargate, our Server would be quite boring. And the other stargate or wormhole plugins are clumsy and tedious compared to yours.
So, hang in there and thanks again!

ZeroPoke

Postby ZeroPoke » November 18th, 2011, 4:52 pm

Return to Site Discussion