[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
TheDgtl • View topic - [CHAT] iChat 2.6.3 - Custom Chat Formatting

[CHAT] iChat 2.6.3 - Custom Chat Formatting

iChat Support and Discussion
TwoPlayer

Re: [CHAT] iChat 2.5.9 - Custom Chat Formatting

Postby TwoPlayer » September 19th, 2012, 4:21 pm

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » September 19th, 2012, 5:05 pm

TwoPlayer

Postby TwoPlayer » September 19th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » September 19th, 2012, 5:30 pm

TwoPlayer

Postby TwoPlayer » September 19th, 2012, 5:39 pm

Xerhik

Postby Xerhik » September 26th, 2012, 10:34 pm

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » September 27th, 2012, 7:35 pm

I'm not 100% sure if Factions is working currently with iChat, as Bukkit changed the chat event to both a sync (Which iChat uses) and an async (I'm not sure if Factions uses the new method).

In regards to your config though, please don't use "+{factions}" in regards to iChat, as that will cause iChat to parse it as its own variable, thus replacing it with an empty string before Factions would get a chance to parse it. The proper method is use either {FACTION} or [FACTION] as your factions chat tag.

Drakia
Site Admin

Re: [CHAT] iChat 2.6.2 - Custom Chat Formatting

Postby Drakia » October 28th, 2012, 11:34 am

Lots of changes lately that I kind of forgot to post about:

[Version 2.6.2]
- Added support for Privileges
- Added support for a timezone offset
- Added MCStats metrics tracking
[Version 2.6.1]
- Resolve issue where I accidentally cancel all plugin tasks. Oops.
[Version 2.6.0]
- Implemented the AsyncPlayerChatEvent.
- Resolved issues with interaction between iChat and plugins such as Factions.
- More strict caching of data
- Implemented a time-based cache refresh. This is due to not being able to make the calls I require in an ASync event.
- The refresh rate of the cache is configurable in the config.yml. It is not recommended to set this any lower than 100 ticks (5 seconds).

x24044

Postby x24044 » October 29th, 2012, 10:01 am

Hey Drak, Love ichat man. One issue lately, With 1.4 MC and 2.6.2 of ichat with most recent factions; I'm unable to display faction titles again where-as I previously used {FACTIONS}. I've tried the [ ] , but same thing. It just comes up in chat as [Admin] {FACTION} playername:

Is there something I'm missing, or do you know of a way to get faction titles to display?

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 29th, 2012, 7:36 pm

x24044

Postby x24044 » October 30th, 2012, 8:18 am

Hrm alright, thanks for taking a look. Looks like I'm on 2429 bukkit and 1.7.7 factions which just shows [FACTION] (or { } ) in chat. I'll go take a shot at the 1.6.9 factions.

Edit: Still doesn't work properly for me on the latest 1.4 bukkit;

Ignore my poor covering of the username lol.
Last edited by x24044 on October 30th, 2012, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 30th, 2012, 8:26 am

The 1.7 Beta releases of factions aren't user ready from the looks of the big warnings on the file pages. I'd recommend sticking with 1.6 until they're out of beta.

x24044

Postby x24044 » October 30th, 2012, 8:37 am

Yeah, that woulda made sense. Figured it would work when I went back to 1.6, but apparently not. ichats updated to the most recent, so I'm pretty confused now lol. Perhaps it's something in the most recent bukkit?

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 30th, 2012, 8:45 am

Drakia
Site Admin

Re: [CHAT] iChat 2.6.3 - Custom Chat Formatting

Postby Drakia » January 5th, 2013, 9:39 pm

[Version 2.6.3]
- Update bPermissions hooks
- Update MCStats to v6

kennta340

Postby kennta340 » January 22nd, 2013, 8:27 am

Hello !

I got a problem that when a normaly "Player" join and try to talk it stand [Default] kennta340: testing

And not like I want it [user] kennta340: testing

And it not showing any color, only for admin and its red like default :)

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 22nd, 2013, 11:02 pm

tschagg

Postby tschagg » January 23rd, 2013, 6:14 am

hi

why is this project removed from http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/ichat/ ?

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 23rd, 2013, 10:21 am

Jeyge

Postby Jeyge » January 23rd, 2013, 10:39 pm

Just a little FYI since I still read the Bukkit forums a lot and noticed this post on Sunday. It wasn't random that they decided to pick on your plugins.

PreviousNext

Return to iChat