CraftBukkit: 1.1-R4 or later
Any SuperPerms handler (Optional)
Vault (Optional, will allow any Economy plugin to be used)
Yet another warp and home plugin.
I didn't think there were quite enough warp and home plugins out there, so I decided to write my own for my server.
Added basic iConomy support for /home /warp /setwarp and /sethome
Download (Direct JAR): http://thedgtl.net/bukkit/Warpz0r-Vault.jar
Copy Warpz0r.jar to the plugins/ folder
After the initial run it will create a Warpz0r folder with the config file in it. Edit the config file to your liking then run "reload" in the CraftBukkit terminal.
This plugin supports warping/homing between multiple worlds.
You only have one "home," so if you are in one world and your home is in another, you will warp to your "home" world if you use /home
Uses any SuperPerms handler for Permissions support.
Will import your existing homes and warps if you place homes.txt/warps.txt file into the plugins/Warpz0r/ folder
Ability to disable inter-world warp
Support for most Economy plugins via Vault: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vault/
/warp <name> - Warp yourself to specified warp point
/warpto <player> <name> - Warp target player to specified warp point
/listwarps - List all available warps
/setwarp <name> - Create a named warp at your current location
/setwarp <name> <cost> - Create a named warp at your current location with the specified cost to use it.
/removewarp <name> - Removes a named warp
/home - Warp to your set home
/home <player> - Warp to a specified players home
/sethome - Sets your home
/sethome <player> - Set a specified players home
/clearhome <player> - Clear a players home
/wz compass - Set your compass to point to your home
/wz compass <warp> - Set your compass to point to <warp>
/wz compass reset - Set your compass to point to spawn
/wz reload - Reload the config/database
useiconomy - Set to "true" to use iConomy
sethomecost - The cost to use /sethome
warpcost - The cost to use /warp
homecost - The cost to use /home
setwarpcost - The cost to use /setwarp
removewarpcost - The cost to use /removewarp
noPrefix - Set to "true" to disable "[Warpz0r]" prefix for player messages
bedhome - Set to true to allow players with warpz0r.bedhome permissions to set home on entering a bed
- Code: Select all
warpz0r.use: Allow full use of Warpz0r warping commands
warpz0r.use.warp: Allow use of warping functionality)
warpz0r.warp: Allow use of /warp <warp> (default: op)
warpz0r.set: Allow use of /setwarp <warp> (default: op)
warpz0r.setcost: Allow use of /setwarp <warp> <cost> (default: op)
warpz0r.remove: Allow use of /removewarp <warp> (default: op)
warpz0r.list: Allow use of /listwarps (default: op)
warpz0r.worldwarp: Allow warping between worlds (default: op)
warpz0r.use.home: Allow use of home commands
warpz0r.sethome: Allow use of /sethome (default: true)
warpz0r.home: Allow use of /home (default: true)
warpz0r.worldhome: Allow teleporting between worlds during /home (default: true)
warpz0r.bedhome: Allow use of a bed setting players home (default: true)
warpz0r.use.compass: Allow use of compass commands
warpz0r.compasshome: Allow use of /wz compass (default: true)
warpz0r.compassreset: Allow use of /wz compass reset (default: true)
warpz0r.compasswarp: Allow use of /wz compass <warp> (default: op)
warpz0r.admin: Allow use of admin commands
warpz0r.admin.warpto: Allow use of /warpto <player> <warp> (default: op)
warpz0r.admin.sethome: Allow use of /sethome <player> (default: op)
warpz0r.admin.home: Allow use of /home <player> (default: op)
warpz0r.admin.clearhome: Allow use of /clearhome [player] (default: op)
warpz0r.free: All warpz0r commands are free
warpz0r.free.warp: Don't charge for /warp (default: op)
warpz0r.free.setwarp: Don't charge for /setwarp (default: op)
warpz0r.free.removewarp: Don't charge for /removewarp (default: op)
warpz0r.free.sethome: Don't charge for /sethome (default: op)
warpz0r.free.home: Don't charge for /home (default: op)
warpz0r.free.bedhome: Don't charge on bed usage setting home (default: op)
Q) Why don't beds show animation?
A) Iunno, ask Notch.
Q) Can you add private warps?
A) Iunno, as... Oh wait, this one's on me. This isn't the type of plugin Warpz0r is meant to be, and it's probably never going to support private /hidden warps.
- Update for Bukkit 1.1-R5 and later (Including 1.2 builds)
- Removed Register, added Vault
- Added /wz reload command
- Cost is now doubles, allows non-whole numbers (5.25 for example)
- Prefer SuperPerms over PermsBridge
- Register support instead of iConomy
- Stupid iConomy.
- Implemented SuperPerms. This includes a perms overhaul, please re-do your permissions.
- Fixed teleporting to unloaded chunks
- Fixed iConomy error when 6.x is installed
- Fixed location saving on bedhome
- Added /home <player>
- Added /sethome <player>
- Added ability to set home on entering a bed
- New config options:
- New Permissions:
- Updated for iConomy 5.x
- Added noPrefix config option
- Added /clearhome [Player]
- Made /warpto and /clearhome allow partial names
- Forgot to check to make sure the player supplied a warp name
- Added Free permissions
- Added per-warp costs
- Updated to latest RB
- Changed version numbering
- Changed method used to hook plugins
- Updated iConomy support.
- Added "/wz compass" "/wz compass reset" and "/wz compass <warp>"
- /listwarps is now alphabetical
- More iConomy costs
- Fixed a reference to Tombstone
- Small permissions handling update
- Updated to iConomy 4.x
- Warplist now shows proper case
- Tweaked permission handling
- Warp names are no longer case sensitive.
- Added iConomy support
- Added a function to handle messaging the player, now only the "[Warpz0r]" text is colored
- Fixed disallowing teleport between worlds, was always returning false.
- Remove long constructor
- Fixed Permission handling, works with /pr now
- Ability to disable inter-world warping
- Changed permission handling to send "Permission Denied" messages
- Prepended "[Warpz0r]" to all messages sent to player
- Initial Release