Stargate v0.7.7.4 / Multiverse 2.5 Issue

Stargate Support and Discussion
Grahambo

Stargate v0.7.7.4 / Multiverse 2.5 Issue

Postby Grahambo » August 14th, 2012, 6:35 pm

Prerequisites:

So, I've created four gates, all in the default central network, of the non-fixed variety. Two are on a world called survival, with the gates named survival and test. Another is in the creative world, with the gate named creative. The last gate is named waterworld in the WaterWorld. I can travel from the two survival world gates to either of the other gates, but not the reverse. I can also travel between the two survival world gates in both directions, but when I try to return to either of the survival world gates from creative or waterworld, it says
This portal goes nowhere
(see http://imgur.com/KL5uZ) and bounces me back about 20 blocks.

As far as I can tell there's nothing going on with the permissions, so I'm thinking maybe it's something between Stargate and Multiverse. I've used Multiverse-Portals successfully, but like the style of Stargate (and the show) better. Do you have any ideas?

Drakia
Site Admin

Re: Stargate v0.7.7.4 / Multiverse 2.5 Issue

Postby Drakia » August 15th, 2012, 8:30 pm

Stargate and Multiverse-Netherportals are both trying to take control of the gates on your secondary worlds (Not sure why only the secondary and not primary). Please remove Multiverse-Netherportals and report if the issue persists.

Grahambo

Re: Stargate v0.7.7.4 / Multiverse 2.5 Issue

Postby Grahambo » August 16th, 2012, 4:36 pm

That did the trick - thank you.

Return to Stargate