plugin bug

Stargate Support and Discussion
kain184

plugin bug

Postby kain184 » November 23rd, 2012, 2:20 pm

hello i am new but have been using this plugin for a while. a problem has come up that i am not sure is part of the code or really a bug. on any gate that has a set address it works fine or even the address list. but if i put in the random option the random gate wont work but any gate set to go to it works. the random gate does not show up in the gate list as well. if you would help me that would be great

Drakia
Site Admin

Re: plugin bug

Postby Drakia » November 24th, 2012, 4:44 am

What do you mean that the random gate won't work? It should just deposit the player at a random gate in the same network.

Also, Random gates don't show in any other gates destination list (Though you can still connect a direct gate to it), this was implemented on purpose.

kain184

Postby kain184 » November 24th, 2012, 6:33 pm

i mean any gate that has random placed on it does not function at all it begins to swirl like the normal nether gate but than does nothing. but the other gate functions work like they should. i am sorry for not explaining very well. its like the gate is stuck between the normal gate function and the stargate function.

kain184

Postby kain184 » November 24th, 2012, 6:33 pm

i mean any gate that has random placed on it does not function at all it begins to swirl like the normal nether gate but than does nothing. but the other gate functions work like they should. i am sorry for not explaining very well. its like the gate is stuck between the normal gate function and the stargate function.

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » November 25th, 2012, 2:59 am

Odd, that's not an issue I've encountered. Well, there's a list of things in the main post that I require before I can offer support:

Drakia wrote:I require a few things to offer support to you. First, I need you to enable debug mode (set debug and permdebug to true in the Stargate config.yml file). Second, I need you to post your server.log file to http://pastebin.com and post a link to that in the topic. Then I need you to paste both your Stargate config.yml, and your Permissions config to http://pastebin.com and link to those as well. Without this information I will be unable to help you, so do yourself a favor and post the required information!

Return to Stargate