Thats actually good news, kind of. I you cannot reproduce the bug then chances are higher that I did something wrong (or is wrong) on my part/side.
- Destroyed all gates ( 1 - Sol'Aduro, Main world... 2 - Sol'Aduro_Nether... 3 - Evox_DL1, a downloaded world named Ironhorde )
- Stopppingd server
- deleted all *.db files in plugins\Stargate\portals
- checked custom gate file customgate01.gate in plugins\Stargate\gates (Content )
- updated stargate.jar
- setting debug and permdebug to true in config.yml residing in plugins\Stargate
- starting server
- Creating gate in Sol'Aduro
( Name: Sol'Aduro, Destination: The Nether, Network: worldgate ) .. success, gate disconnected as target gate doesn't exist yet
- Creating gate in Sol'Aduro_nether
( Name: The Nether, Destination: Sol'Aduro, Network: worldgate ) .. success, gate functions ( even portal block is now visiblem thx Drakia! ).
- Creating gate in Evox_DL1 (Ironhorde)
( Name: Ironhorde, Destination: Sol'Aduro, Network: worldgate ) .. success, gate functions one way. Traveling back not possible as gate Sol'Aduro lead to The Nether.
- Creating DHD for gate Sol'Aduro to allow travel to Ironhorde
( 1st line, ::DHD:: 2nd line, Sol'Aduro ) .. didn't work oO ... console
2013-02-13 07:50:33 [INFO] [Stargate::Gate::Matches] Block Type Mismatch: 0 != 49
Well I was able to create a DHD before. It just didn't switch its destination gates from The Nether to Ironhorde or vice versa when destroying the gate and setting a new default destination to the Ironhorde.
The Server.log ::
the Config.yml ::
Ok. I forgot to set the 3th line on the DHD sign to name the network.
Did that and the DHD gate activation functions as before.. but still, right clicking the DHD sign doesn't do a thing and the console shows nothing either. No error, nothing.
Removed all mods but Stargate, Stargate-DHD and Multiverse-Core-2.4 ... still no use.
I DID see something in the server.log that catched my eye...
2013-02-13 08:46:55 [WARNING] [Multiverse-Core] Spawn location from world.dat file was unsafe. Adjusting...
2013-02-13 08:46:55 [WARNING] [Multiverse-Core] Original Location: X: 0 Y: 64 Z: 0 P: 0 Y: 0
2013-02-13 08:46:55 [SEVERE] [Multiverse-Core] New safe spawn NOT found!!!
And the Evox_DL1 (Ironhorde) gate IS in its spawn area. But then again when the default destination gate IS Ironhorde you can't switch to the Nether gate which isn't even near a spawn.
I made a Testgate right beside the Main gate (Sol'Aduro) with the DHD.
The Testgate leads to gate Sol'Aduro, no problems.
But the DHD for the gate Sol'Aduro doesn't find the gate Testgate even when its right beside it and shares its network.
( I'm aware that distance doesn't matter.
But facts are the gate Testgate ...
- shares the main gates Network
- shares the main gates World
- isn't in a spawn area
- travels to the main gate and vice versa when I destroy the main gate and rebuild it while giving its default destination to the Testgate
- All plugins beside Stargate, Stargate DHD and Multiverse are not loaded (removed)
And still the DHD right clicking doesn't work..... I don't know what to do anymore.
I don't know if that matters.. but my worlds are located in a subdirectory named just plain "worlds". Using the bukkit.yml word-container option.