[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
TheDgtl • View topic - [TP] Stargate v0.7.9.10 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugin

[TP] Stargate v0.7.9.10 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugin

Stargate Support and Discussion
Drakia
Site Admin

Re: [TP] Stargate v0.7.3.3 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugi

Postby Drakia » January 7th, 2012, 2:00 pm

lipe123

Re: [TP] Stargate v0.7.4.1 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugi

Postby lipe123 » January 8th, 2012, 4:12 pm

Thanks a bunch

MsInscrutable

Postby MsInscrutable » January 15th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Bug report on behalf of MrI:
Stargate 0.7.3.2, Bukkit 1772, Spout Plugin 686: Deleted one gate on startup, and deleted large areas of native stone underneath remaining stargates, creating holes down to bedrock with scattered ores, dirt and gravel hanging in space. Left the non stone part of builds underneath intact, but wiped out the cave one gate was built in.
MrI will be trying new version of Stargate soon, just wanted to let you know.

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » January 16th, 2012, 12:53 am

What she said. Oh Crap. :(
I don't know why I was still using the slightly older SG version. And stupidly, I last backed up more than a week ago.
It was either CB 1759 (I tried it briefly, Spout 681 spat errors so I shut it down) or CB 1772 (when we all noticed the voids).
It seems to have deleted all the stone (ID:1) in those chunks.
... now i have the fun job of restoring map chunks with MCEdit or something....
I am very worried about trying Stargate again until I can track down and eliminate the source of this problem :/

EDIT: after digging throug older server logs, I think I found where and when it happened.
My first trial of CB 1744. It deleted a pile of Pavement (ID:1) by a stargate, which would have been when it
also deleted all the stone. It also tried to delete all the stargates I use that have stone as the gate-closed item.
I'm getting no such problem on the Creative server (CB1772, Spout 686. The same gate format works fine.
Dev builds of bukkit. Gotta love em. :roll:
Regulation Brass Ones, Guv'nor

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 16th, 2012, 10:17 am

That's a really weird problem, are you sure Stargate caused it? The only blocks Stargate actually touches ate the entrance blocks to a valid portal. To be on the safe side I'll loo into it when I get home tonight.

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » January 16th, 2012, 4:09 pm

Some kind of weird cluster of Bukkit1744, SpoutPlugin, Pavement and Stargate. For sure.
It did tell me I had a bunch of invalid portals on startup (any with stone as gate-closed material).
Every single chunk with a *stargate* had all the stone deleted. It took a while to MCEdit the chunks back into place...
(actually, I cheated and filled a couple with coal ore to avoid damaging surface builds).
It's running fine now, but I'm using SG0.7.4.1 and CB 1774 (and latest SpoutPlugin).

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 16th, 2012, 10:10 pm

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » January 17th, 2012, 12:47 am

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 17th, 2012, 8:35 am

"2012-01-15 21:46:55 [INFO] [Stargate] Destroying stargate at Portal [id=net.TheDgtl.Stargate.SignPost@2a405a22, network=home name=Basement2, type=greengate.gate]"
That line, unless that gate has been acting up before, tells me the Stone was gone before Stargate loaded :/

Joy

Postby Joy » January 18th, 2012, 12:05 pm

Having an issue with:

usecost: 100
toowner: true

Since recently, owners of Gates are no longer receiving currency, this always used to work.

Currently on Vault 1.2.4, CB 1782, and latest SG.

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 21st, 2012, 1:37 pm

Joy

Postby Joy » January 23rd, 2012, 2:49 am

Hmm ok, maybe fixed in meantime, will have it tested again, thanks :)

Ghosstmuffin

Postby Ghosstmuffin » January 25th, 2012, 3:00 pm

Removed
Last edited by Ghosstmuffin on January 25th, 2012, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » January 25th, 2012, 3:51 pm

??? The most recent post before yours was 2 days ago.
The current version works with the new Craftbukkit Rec Build for MC1.1 (1818).

Ghosstmuffin

Postby Ghosstmuffin » January 25th, 2012, 6:53 pm

Well aren't I an idiot. This is what i get for trying to veiw this stuff on my phone. Sorry never mind haha.

Anyway, I just downloaded the newest version from the top of the thread, and no one can access portals anymore, they all get access deny. on the new RB for 1.1

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 25th, 2012, 7:03 pm

Ghosstmuffin

Postby Ghosstmuffin » January 25th, 2012, 7:06 pm

Darkone003

Postby Darkone003 » January 25th, 2012, 7:14 pm

I'm having the same problem, can't use gates, says no permissions even for admins who have the '*' node, using CB 1818, PeX 1.17, and stargate 7.4.1 (EDIT: I've only tried it with the * node)

Also the chunks with stargate portals all had stone(not grass lawl) block removed from them for some reason. After restoring a backup and starting the server again it didn't happen and hasn't since. I can't really say Stargate did it, I'm only mentioning it because it's similar to inscrutables issue.
Last edited by Darkone003 on January 26th, 2012, 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I haven't played BF3 in a couple months why did I still have my stats down here? Maybe I need Skyrim stats!! :D

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 25th, 2012, 10:09 pm

I'm updating my main server to 1.1 now, so I'll see if the block dissapearing issue occurs for me. I will also be able to look more into the Permissions problem, though I use bPermissions, and I know that PEX actually hooks into and overwrite the hasPerm function to implement things like the '*' node, so that may be an issue.

[Edit]
No issues with permissions while using bPermissions.
Also in regards to the blocks being removed from chunks: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/craftb ... nks.55033/
It appears to be a CB/Spout issue.

Ghosstmuffin

Postby Ghosstmuffin » January 25th, 2012, 11:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Stargate