[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
TheDgtl • View topic - [TP] Stargate v0.7.9.10 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugin

[TP] Stargate v0.7.9.10 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugin

Stargate Support and Discussion
Drakia
Site Admin

Re: [TP] Stargate v0.7.4.1 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugi

Postby Drakia » January 26th, 2012, 12:14 am

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » January 26th, 2012, 6:06 am

Regulation Brass Ones, Guv'nor

Ghosstmuffin

Postby Ghosstmuffin » January 26th, 2012, 12:53 pm

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 26th, 2012, 1:49 pm

permdebug is an option of Stargate, please read the first post.

Darkone003

Postby Darkone003 » January 26th, 2012, 2:10 pm

After playing around with my permissions it's the '*' node, I just added the node directly and it works fine. Guess that's what happens when nearly everyone on my server are admins. :)

I guess I should stop being lazy and get rid of the * node, it was causing problems with mChat and LWC not long ago, sigh. I should probably switch back to bPermissions since all the plugins I use support SuperPerms now.. or I can just wait for spout.. hmm.. :p
I haven't played BF3 in a couple months why did I still have my stats down here? Maybe I need Skyrim stats!! :D

Ghosstmuffin

Postby Ghosstmuffin » January 26th, 2012, 4:11 pm

Ghosstmuffin

Postby Ghosstmuffin » January 26th, 2012, 10:09 pm

Another pluggin was messing with what gets put into console. Figures.

First one is a denial by Owner with '*'

2nd is an accepted transport by an OP

http://pastebin.com/ind1tqSA

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 26th, 2012, 10:27 pm

Ghosstmuffin

Postby Ghosstmuffin » January 26th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 26th, 2012, 11:45 pm

Ghosstmuffin

Postby Ghosstmuffin » January 27th, 2012, 1:31 am

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 27th, 2012, 1:46 am

You did not post your permissions config, but from the looks of it you are defining network-specific permissions as opposed to stargate.use, this means you must also define either "stargate.world" or "stargate.world.{name}" to allow travel in all or specific worlds. The check is failing on the world permission, which is how I'm coming to that conclusion.

Here is the flow of Permissions checking
"Check to see if we can access this network"
> [Stargate::hasPerm::SuperPerm] stargate.use => false
"stargate.use is false, check if we can access all networks"
> [Stargate::hasPerm::SuperPerm] stargate.network => false
"Access to all networks is false, check if we can access this specific network"
> [Stargate::hasPerm::SuperPerm] stargate.network.Pro => true
"We can access this specific network, check for world permissions"
> [Stargate::hasPerm::SuperPerm] stargate.use => false
"stargate.use is false, check if we can access all worlds"
> [Stargate::hasPerm::SuperPerm] stargate.world => false
"Access to all worlds is false, check if we can access this specific world"
> [Stargate::hasPerm::SuperPerm] stargate.world.Noobland => false
"We can't access this specific world, deny player access"

mcpadventure

Postby mcpadventure » January 27th, 2012, 3:43 pm

BUG? with PermissionsEX and private gates

The following permissions are applied:
- stargate.option.private
- stargate.create.personal
- stargate.destroy.personal
- stargate.create.gate.nethergate

This allows them to create the private gate without any issues.

The issue occurs when they try to use the gate. PEX only detects the following permission checks being made:
2012-01-27 15:37:10 [INFO] User (removed) checked for "stargate.use", no permission found
2012-01-27 15:37:10 [INFO] User (removed) checked for "stargate.network", no permission found
2012-01-27 15:37:10 [INFO] User (removed) checked for "stargate.network.jesus2nd", no permission found

I have checked the documentation, but there is no mention as to how do I assign use for a private network? I did try stargate.network.personal, but that didn't work. Can you please fix this so users can create private gates without access to ALL gate networks?

Also it would be nice if we could have the users/groups assign private gate access. Not sure how you prefer to handle that, but any option would be a benefit.

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 27th, 2012, 4:05 pm

[Version 0.7.4.2]
- stargate.create.personal permission now also allows user to use personal gates

There will never be a way to assign gate access built into Stargate, Stargate is strictly a no-command plugin, and there would be no other way to do that.

QweSteR

Re: [TP] Stargate v0.7.4.2 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugi

Postby QweSteR » January 27th, 2012, 7:19 pm

The economy works?

craftbukkit-1.1-R1
iConomy 6
Vault 1.2.6
Stargate v0.7.4.2

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 27th, 2012, 8:18 pm

smartkid

Postby smartkid » January 27th, 2012, 9:23 pm

Drakia,

Just an off the wall question. Would it be possible to add a gate tag that limited gate use to in faction members, for servers utilizing the factions plugin?

I was wondering how hard something like that might be to do within the Stargate API as an addon. I know a fair amount about Java and have worked with it in college.

Thanks,
-Cody

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » January 27th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Cha0sPudd1ng

Re: [TP] Stargate v0.7.4.4 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugi

Postby Cha0sPudd1ng » January 28th, 2012, 7:21 am

Hi Drakia,

It's nice that you the Stargate Plugin development, even if you are no longer active in the Bukkit forum. :)

A other Plugin developer from the Bukkitforum have me said, that you now of your own Website your Plugins development.

I have a question for you:

Can you make that we can use, more Portal Layouts at the same time???

Greez:

Cha0sPudd1ng :)

mcpadventure

Postby mcpadventure » January 28th, 2012, 9:56 am

PreviousNext

Return to Stargate