[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
TheDgtl • View topic - [TP] Stargate v0.7.9.10 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugin

[TP] Stargate v0.7.9.10 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugin

Stargate Support and Discussion
Drakia
Site Admin

Re: [TP] Stargate v0.7.9.9 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugi

Postby Drakia » March 13th, 2013, 4:33 pm

Drakia
Site Admin

Re: [TP] Stargate v0.7.9.9 - The Bukkit port. A portal plugi

Postby Drakia » March 16th, 2013, 10:58 am

[Version 0.7.9.10]
- Fix personal gate permission check for players with mixed-case names

andrewkm

Re: [TP] Stargate v0.7.9.10 - The Bukkit port. A portal plug

Postby andrewkm » March 17th, 2013, 3:02 am

Do you have a non-supported development build available for testing on a Spigot 1.5 development server?
This is the error we are getting http://pastie.org/6580070 as well if we delete the entire stargate folder and launch up it becomes much smaller: http://pastie.org/6580116

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » March 17th, 2013, 10:06 am

andrewkm

Postby andrewkm » March 17th, 2013, 2:45 pm

The plugin seems to work perfectly fine on 1.4.7 - just started seeing these errors on 1.5
I'll do more testing after my sleep (just about heading off to bed) - I havent actually checked if the gates still work and all so I'll go ahead and check em out when I'm awake again. Even if they end up working though; seeing all that on startup will be horrid :( Really hope something can be done to fix it, I'm sure md_5 would be willing to push some sort of fix for this to spigot. Server depends on this plugin incredibly.

Anyways off to bed; will be back in a few hours.

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » March 17th, 2013, 4:07 pm

andrewkm

Postby andrewkm » March 18th, 2013, 2:52 am

Well tested stargate on absolutely zero plugins, new map, fresh everything - broken
Then panicked... Then calmed down and spoke to md_5

And voila! Spigot <3
change 1: https://github.com/EcoCityCraft/Spigot/ ... 6f12fb9d23
change 2: https://github.com/EcoCityCraft/Spigot/ ... 9fb169732a

Tested on fresh server, and full backup of production box, all works well, all errors gone, lets get down and dance!
...Anyways md_5 would like to know if you have any suggestions for improvement - do let us know :)

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » March 18th, 2013, 8:44 am

Woah, crazy. I'm used to things not getting fixed.

Did that patch resolve the issues you were having?

andrewkm

Postby andrewkm » March 18th, 2013, 9:59 am

Yes this fixed all our issues - was wondering if you have any further suggestions for improvements on that patch.
And yeah that's spigot ... The team listens to the user base and accepts pull requests and bug reports in a great timely fashion ;)

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » March 18th, 2013, 10:14 am

The patch pretty much directly applied my workaround, so I don't have any suggestions.

I do wonder what the underlying issue is though, it seems like sign objects for one reason or another aren't attaching to their entity properly. Not sure what the far-reaching consequence of that is.

kookster

Postby kookster » March 28th, 2013, 9:49 am

Hey Drakia,
Have you thought of putting stargate up on spigotmc.org? Since it can work with bungeecord.

victoroos

Postby victoroos » March 31st, 2013, 2:58 am

Hello.
I'm not sure how the support works here, but I'm giving it a shot :).

After using the plugin for a long time, I updated bukkit to the newest build, and hen I got this error
I obviously tried running it fresh/clean, but is it possible that it is a bukkit error?.
VKR
victor

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » March 31st, 2013, 9:46 am

victoroos

Postby victoroos » March 31st, 2013, 11:18 am

And..to fix it is to delete the gates itself?...

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » March 31st, 2013, 1:10 pm

Remove the invalid .gate layout file.

victoroos

Postby victoroos » March 31st, 2013, 4:46 pm

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » March 31st, 2013, 5:11 pm

victoroos

Postby victoroos » April 1st, 2013, 1:58 am

well, I did it a little forceful and just deleted the stargate folder completely and let it re "install" And I still got the error (yes, I quit and reboot the server). Even with the newest build it doesn't work..

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » April 1st, 2013, 6:50 am

victoroos

Postby victoroos » April 1st, 2013, 9:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to Stargate