Stargate v0.7.5.0 or newer (Required)
This plugin REQUIRES Stargate v0.7.5.0 or newer.
This plugin supports both Permissions 2.x/3.x as well as SuperPerms (Via PermissionsBukkit or another SuperPerms manager)
This is an addon plugin for Stargate that gives the ability to create separate signs to dial a stargate.
- stargate.dhd.use - Whether the player can use DHD devices.
- stargate.dhd.create - Whether the player can create DHD devices.
- stargate.dhd.destroy - Whether the player can destroy DHD devices.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04oo40MW6OU - Tutorial - Thanks @BIG_PIP_IN
To create a DHD you simple create a sign (Either a wallsign or a signpost) with the following layout:
- Code: Select all
Line3: NetworkName (Optional, will default to your Stargate default network if not given)
Where "StargateName" and "NetworkName" are the remote gates name and network.
If the network is not given, it will default to the Stargate plugins default network.
To use the DHD, you right-click on it to select the destination (The current destination will be shown on line 4, as well as on the Stargate itself). Once you have your destination chosen, left-click the sign to activate the portal.
The DHD does the appropriate permissions, and iConomy (if enabled) checks to make sure the player activating the portal has the permissions to do so.
An added feature of the DHD is that the activating user is not the only person who can walk through the gate, anybody can use the gate once it is active. This allows an admin to open a hidden gate for a user to access an area they normally wouldn't be able to.
There is no configuration for this plugin.
- Updated for new Stargate API in 0.7.5.0
- Stop sign destruction in Creative mode
- Update for Stargate 0.6.6
- Added clearing of sign on gate deactivate/close
- Updated to use new Stargate events
- Updated for Stargate v0.6.0
- DHDs can now be either wallsigns or signposts.
- Added more output, it was confusing users.
- Need permissions to destroy a DHD
- Explosions no longer destroy DHDs
- Implemented Stargate 'stargate.network.*' permissions ability
- Fixed a sign updating issue
- Updated to latest RB
- Fixed an issue with where I was checking permissions. "Access Denied" on every right click is now gone.
- Initial Release