<3

Kainzo

Re: [MISC] Tombstone v1.3.7 - A deadmans chest plugin for Bu

Postby Kainzo » February 6th, 2013, 10:52 am

Reporting possible duplication issue.

andrewkm

Postby andrewkm » February 14th, 2013, 1:23 am

Hmm Im having quite some issues with this Drakia, I have no idea how to reproduce this exactly. This is gonna quite possibly be the dumbest bug report ever but it seems that sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. Quite simply that, cannot figure out why, tried at least 100 times. I'm very familiar with the plugin and have used to for months so am aware of all the circumstances, building perms, worldguard, etc.
My perm file looks as such for those who can use this plugin:

- tombstone.use
- tombstone.freechest
- tombstone.large
- tombstone.lwc
- tombstone.sign
- tombstone.freesign
- tombstone.quickloot
- tombstone.cmd.tomblist
- tombstone.cmd.tombfind

My tombstone configuration looks as such:

lwcEnable: true
lwcRemove: true
lwcPublic: false
lwcTimeout: 259200
tombRemove: true
tombSign: true
playerMessage: true
saveTombList: true
destroyQuickLoot: true
noDestroy: true
noInterfere: true
logEvents: false
skipBuildCheck: false
removeTime: 259200

Im doing as much testing as I can to figure out whats causing this but just can get down to it. Perhaps lag/nocheatplus? Blah. (/me thinks) I know its impossible to fix anything with this kind of report so I shall do a bit more testing and hope something catches my eye.

andrewkm

Postby andrewkm » February 14th, 2013, 1:29 am

One of my staff members posted the following as more information: I just tested, if you do not change anything in your inventory upon pulling materials out of a tombstone that was previously placed, it will not create a new tombstone. You have to change at least one slot in your inventory, such as picking up flowers or going through a locked chest.

andrewkm

Postby andrewkm » February 14th, 2013, 2:08 am

It is absolutely always working for me when I have the * permission ... however users with above permissions it works 2 out of 10 times... we are testing in exact same area... I wonder what is conflicting
Perhaps a missing perm? Hmm... :(

EDIT: Another reproduction method.
Put some items in invetory.
Fall and die.
Tombstone spawns.
Use /back
Right click the tombstone to get your items.
Fly back up.
Jump and die again.
No tombstone this time.
Only works if you re-arrange the items in your inventory.
Also if you have the absolute * permission on server the above can't be reproduced. :( Im so confused, please help me solve this :P

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » February 14th, 2013, 7:52 am

I will have to look into it. What build of CraftBukkit? My best guess is they screwed up inventory stuff again :)

andrewkm

Postby andrewkm » February 15th, 2013, 12:46 am

We are running on Spigot 488.
http://ci.ecocitycraft.com/job/Spigot/488/

Would love if you can fix this :D

Angyles

Postby Angyles » February 16th, 2013, 2:55 pm

Quick question, is there a configuration already in place, or could you stop the death chest from becoming part of a chest shop?

We have seen recently that a few of our members have been killed too close to a chest shop, so when they die it spawns connected to it, and they cannot open the chest. Usually a mod will go there and break it, but having a fix for it would be amazing.

Danda

Postby Danda » February 16th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Hi
I'm having a problem with Tombstone where it's connecting to ChestShops if a death chest is dropped next to the Sign of the shop. Is there anyway you could fix this issue?

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chestshop/

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » February 17th, 2013, 7:31 pm

Danda wrote:Hi
I'm having a problem with Tombstone where it's connecting to ChestShops if a death chest is dropped next to the Sign of the shop. Is there anyway you could fix this issue?

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chestshop/

Angyles wrote:Quick question, is there a configuration already in place, or could you stop the death chest from becoming part of a chest shop?

We have seen recently that a few of our members have been killed too close to a chest shop, so when they die it spawns connected to it, and they cannot open the chest. Usually a mod will go there and break it, but having a fix for it would be amazing.

Tombstone already checks for nearby chests as long as the noInterfere option is enabled.

andrewkm

Postby andrewkm » February 20th, 2013, 5:36 am

Any news on those above issues Drakia? Did CB mess something up with inventories?

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » February 20th, 2013, 8:45 pm

andrewkm wrote:Any news on those above issues Drakia? Did CB mess something up with inventories?

I've been unable to reproduce the issue :/ What is the error that is shown to the player? Does it say they lack a chest, or that their inventory is empty?

Danda

Postby Danda » February 21st, 2013, 1:07 am

Drakia wrote:Tombstone already checks for nearby chests as long as the noInterfere option is enabled.

Yes but the issue arises when a player died in a location where the chest connects with the sign not the chest since any chest connected to the sign becomes part of the shop that chest is now stuck there locked until the shop owner turns up. I should have specified this in my last post.

Angyles

Postby Angyles » February 21st, 2013, 1:50 pm

Danda wrote:
Drakia wrote:Tombstone already checks for nearby chests as long as the noInterfere option is enabled.

Yes but the issue arises when a player died in a location where the chest connects with the sign not the chest since any chest connected to the sign becomes part of the shop that chest is now stuck there locked until the shop owner turns up. I should have specified this in my last post.

I should have as well, as we are working on the same issue for the same server. My apologies =]

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » March 3rd, 2013, 10:09 pm

Angyles wrote:
Danda wrote:

I should have as well, as we are working on the same issue for the same server. My apologies =]

Danda wrote:

[Version 1.3.8]
- Check for signs as well as chests when interfere check is enabled

Kainzo

Postby Kainzo » December 9th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Drakia wrote:
Angyles wrote:
Danda wrote:

Danda wrote:

[Version 1.3.8]
- Check for signs as well as chests when interfere check is enabled

Can we get the name on the sign to be the RAW name not the DisplayName? just change it in the source to be getName instead of getDisplayName - most displaynames dont show up due to the length of their prefixes.

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » December 9th, 2013, 3:41 pm

Kainzo wrote:Can we get the name on the sign to be the RAW name not the DisplayName? just change it in the source to be getName instead of getDisplayName - most displaynames dont show up due to the length of their prefixes.

As per: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=455

There are no further plans to update my plugins. The latest source is all up on GitHub, so you are more than welcome to make the changes :)

Previous

Return to Tombstone