Drakia wrote:InvTools - Invincible Tools and Armor plugin
Invincible tools plugin for Bukkit
I decided to port my invincible tools plugin from hMod to Bukkit!
Added invincible armor too, yay!
Download (Direct JAR): http://thedgtl.net/bukkit/InvTools.jar
Ability to set a specific regeneration point (Less resource intensive if you're only making diamond invincible)
Set what tools are invincible
Support for Permissions 2.0
Support for SuperPerms
Support for invincible armor
toolRepairPoint - At what damage level the tool should be repaired. Higher means longer between repairs.
armorRepairPoint - At what damage level the armor should be repaired. Higher means longer between repairs.
Tools - Comma seperated list of itemIDs to make invincible (Tools).
Armor - Comma seperated list of itemIDs to make invincible (Armor).
invtools.allowtools - Whether this player/group gets invincible tools. (Default: true)
invtools.allowarmor - Whether this player/group gets invincible armor. (Default: true)
- Moved dura check to PlayerInteract, will work for F&S now, items used to attack no longer destroyed
- 5 months without an update, woo!
- Added updateInventory call to show repairs
- Added armor
- Changed config/permissions
- Changed version numbering
- Updated permissions hook method
- Updated to latest RB
- More permissions fixes
- Updated to b424jnks
- Fixed permission handling
- Added README
- Re-arranged some checks, speed increase (Not noticeable).
- Changed package name to net.TheDgtl.*
- Created config directory/file if doesn't exist.
- Added Permissions support, though not required.
- Changed to Durability in latest Bukkit versions.
- Switched to Priority.Monitor as I don't stop blocks from being mined.
- Initial release.
h0us3cat wrote:" - Moved dura check to PlayerInteract, will work for F&S now, items used to attack no longer destroyed"
Is not changed in the .jar, only on github.
It is still onBlockBreak in the .jar.
ZeroPoke wrote:Wait a second. Other people use this plugin?! Nowai!!
Darkone003 wrote:ZeroPoke wrote:Wait a second. Other people use this plugin?! Nowai!!
My 15 person server was complaining that diamonds are too hard to find...
Drakia wrote:h0us3cat, what portals are you referring to? Stargates? Or built in Nether/Ender portals? Also, is this an unexpected reset? Is it goes back to being damaged, or is it going back to being undamaged when it shouldn't?
Drakia wrote:Do you have a plugin that keeps inventory separate between worlds? If not, it's expected behaviour that tools brought from one world to another will be repaired, as there's no way to tell what world an item originated on.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users