[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
TheDgtl • View topic - News Update: EvilSeph's latest Tanty

News Update: EvilSeph's latest Tanty

Discuss anything Bukkit related
Mr. Man

Re: News Update: EvilSeph's latest Tanty

Postby Mr. Man » October 29th, 2011, 5:01 pm

I've decided that it's worth my time to appear in this forum.

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » October 29th, 2011, 5:22 pm

Hiya and Welcome Mr.Man. ...Would you be the same one from the Bukkit forum ?
I doubt my recommendation of M1sterm4n as Mod would be taken seriously, considering
my present Brothers-In-Arms... a great pity, They need help urgently.
Regulation Brass Ones, Guv'nor

MsInscrutable

Postby MsInscrutable » October 29th, 2011, 5:37 pm

Does an MCF thread seem like a good idea? Yes, I know, they're Cursed, but they are Mojang approved (More than Bukkit Forum seem to have managed, I note) and would provide info to huge audience...

So large that curious offtopic population alone was enough to repeatedly crash little site (16-bit walrus) with idle browsing.

Edit: Waves to Mr Man, Hi there!

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 29th, 2011, 5:41 pm

Hey Mr Man. MsInscrutable feel free to post anywhere you like, I can't promise my little VPS can handle a large torrent of users, but I'll sure as hell try ;)

Darkone003

Postby Darkone003 » October 29th, 2011, 5:44 pm

If I was him I would make a post there in Custom Server Software just promoting his mods. Most people who use Bukkit probably don't look there but it attracts more attention than doing nothing.
I haven't played BF3 in a couple months why did I still have my stats down here? Maybe I need Skyrim stats!! :D

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 29th, 2011, 7:02 pm

Jeyge

Postby Jeyge » October 30th, 2011, 12:03 am

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » October 30th, 2011, 4:44 am

... It took me quiet a while to parse that, J.
I agree, Niji can be astonishingly rude and unhelpful sometimes. Makes Drakia seem friendly :P
My brain almost exploded when I migrated from Perms3.15...

If the flurry of Bukkit moderators appearing on Minecraft Forums recently is indicative of anything,
I think they're worried. They keep repeating the mantra of (vague) accusations Seph levelled, as if
somehow that will excuse this. They went too far, and the obsessive attempts to purge all traces of
Drakia (and related debate) makes them look like vengeful idiots to the world beyond Bukkit.

If this keeps up, it cannot end well for anyone. Just a k00k award ceremony in a smoking crater.
Regulation Brass Ones, Guv'nor

MsInscrutable

Postby MsInscrutable » October 30th, 2011, 6:13 am

I said I'd be waiting for them at MCF...
Giggles.
What they gonna do, report me?
I have been posting my opinions there for some time without admin bastardry directed at me.

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 30th, 2011, 8:04 am

Jeyge

Postby Jeyge » October 30th, 2011, 9:19 am

Jeyge

Postby Jeyge » October 30th, 2011, 9:29 am

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 30th, 2011, 11:21 am

Nope, no credit for finding the Living* plugins, the admins trying to lower my contribution to the community by saying "all my plugins were somebody elses" (I've been programming Bukkit plugins since Bukkit was first released, I took over Stargate before Bukkit even came into existence).
As for their moderators doing their job and owning up to their mistakes, here is a post by RightLegRed that lasted maybe 3 minutes before it was moderated: http://pastebin.com/v3VhKhz5
Not only does he justify his actions with grade-school logic, he then blames ME for not apologizing to MsInscrutable.

Jeyge

Postby Jeyge » October 30th, 2011, 11:58 am

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 30th, 2011, 12:16 pm

I love how his response starts with "I can admit when I'm wrong" and then he refuses to admit he's wrong :)

ZeroPoke

Postby ZeroPoke » October 30th, 2011, 12:33 pm

Jeyge

Postby Jeyge » October 30th, 2011, 2:25 pm

Jeyge

Postby Jeyge » October 30th, 2011, 2:27 pm

Butkicker12

Postby Butkicker12 » October 30th, 2011, 5:02 pm

Looks like EvilSeph is deleting all the threads with "unban Drakia" in it.

Before:

http://imgur.com/tG9T7
Take note of the time

Refresh the page:

http://imgur.com/2rGu0

I went to EvilSeph's page and he was "viewing a thread"

http://imgur.com/5Uurt

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » October 30th, 2011, 5:09 pm

Yeah, they seem to be trying to remove all traces of me :)

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion