Off Topic in the Offtopic Section

Discuss anything Bukkit related
Jeyge

Off Topic in the Offtopic Section

Postby Jeyge » December 10th, 2011, 3:21 pm

Don't go off topic in the offtopic section or you will now receive an infraction like can be seen here. It looks like they are going a bit overboard with the infractions right now and from what I looked at, the real people who deserve infractions because of their abusive and uninformative posts in the help section are still being allowed to do what they do so well.

Drakia
Site Admin

Re: Off Topic in the Offtopic Section

Postby Drakia » December 10th, 2011, 3:35 pm

Haha, man, I'm kinda glad they banned me ;) Though ironically I only had one infraction, less than a portion of the staff now have other there.

And to quote tom, cause he's fucking awesome:

Inappropriate conduct my ass

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » December 10th, 2011, 3:44 pm

These threads are starting to hurt, I laughed so hard when I saw that. XD
How long before Tom gets "personally warned by a bukkit moderator"?

Hi Misterman
Regulation Brass Ones, Guv'nor

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » December 10th, 2011, 3:47 pm

I dunno, MisterMan has been trolling for months and months with no warning, I doubt they'll do anything about either MisterMan or tom until they start making remarks about how Bukkit is run. It seems that the bukkit team only gets upset when things are personal, as long as you're not attacking them you're fine, other people don't matter.

Hi Misterman

Jeyge

Postby Jeyge » December 13th, 2011, 8:02 pm

I just read some more of the off topic threads and something that I questioned before came up again. I wondered exactly how they see the Bukkit forums and I guess SwearWord has finally answered that.
SwearWord wrote:...snip..., not a development forum for a Minecraft server API.

And here I would have said it was a place for Bukkit users to share information as well as the plugin devs but I guess I was all wrong. It is a forum for the plugin devs to talk about dev stuff.

ZeroPoke

Postby ZeroPoke » December 13th, 2011, 9:28 pm

Jeyge wrote:I just read some more of the off topic threads and something that I questioned before came up again. I wondered exactly how they see the Bukkit forums and I guess SwearWord has finally answered that.
SwearWord wrote:...snip..., not a development forum for a Minecraft server API.

And here I would have said it was a place for Bukkit users to share information as well as the plugin devs but I guess I was all wrong. It is a forum for the plugin devs to talk about dev stuff.

Time they are a changing!

Mr. Man

Postby Mr. Man » December 14th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Drakia wrote:Haha, man, I'm kinda glad they banned me ;) Though ironically I only had one infraction, less than a portion of the staff now have other there.

And to quote tom, cause he's fucking awesome:

Inappropriate conduct my ass

They are just mad because we found a way to convey more feelings by using images than they could using paragraphs, both saving time and effort on our parts.

Return to Discussion