[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
TheDgtl • View topic - People don't like EvilSeph?

People don't like EvilSeph?

Discuss anything Bukkit related
Drakia
Site Admin

People don't like EvilSeph?

Postby Drakia » December 17th, 2011, 8:10 pm

Was just reading a post on Reddit about the Bukkit team going to Mojang HQ (again). This little thread made my night: http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comme ... oy/c38xbez
Some choice excerpts:
"turned out to be a very weird guy who seems to worm his way into projects to feed his hunger for internet power."
"EvilSeph is a complete penis on the #bukkit IRC to pretty much everyone"
"I knew nothing about him before watching the Bukkit panel videos, and he came across as a douche when he started banging on about the Voxelbox during the panel."

Darkone003

Re: People don't like EvilSeph?

Postby Darkone003 » December 18th, 2011, 12:23 am

Ahh my favorite member of the Bukkit team, why he's so nice and understandable I don't understand how anyone could dislike him. *goes back to playing Skyward Sword*
I haven't played BF3 in a couple months why did I still have my stats down here? Maybe I need Skyrim stats!! :D

Jeyge

Postby Jeyge » December 18th, 2011, 11:03 am

While there are plenty of reasons to dislike Bukkit and the admins/mods there, Azelphur and Cogito's stupidity isn't one of them. That IRC capture sure makes them look like morons and shows that the admins/mods did exactly what they should have. I do really like the argument that it should be okay to steal someones plugins as long as you are only changing 2 lines. 1 or 3 wouldn't be okay, but 2 is. I also like how they completely forget that the 2 lines changed were only needed if you ran dev versions of CB and not if you were using the recommended build.

Overall though, great find Drakia.

Mr. Man

Postby Mr. Man » December 18th, 2011, 12:25 pm

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » December 18th, 2011, 12:49 pm

MsInscrutable

Postby MsInscrutable » December 18th, 2011, 4:04 pm

Neural linguistics?
We call that fast talking bullshit where I come from!

cyberdude

Postby cyberdude » December 20th, 2011, 7:20 pm

This thread is epic! :)

ZeroPoke

Postby ZeroPoke » December 21st, 2011, 1:55 pm

Mr. Man

Postby Mr. Man » December 21st, 2011, 5:46 pm

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » December 22nd, 2011, 12:50 am

That be some funky-assed poeming. Spambots ain't got nothin' compared to you, MrMan. :P

"certain words were used that affect your psyche, that's the essence of NLP, trigger words"

... like INFRACTION?
Regulation Brass Ones, Guv'nor

ZeroPoke

Postby ZeroPoke » December 23rd, 2011, 3:32 am

Lyman59

Postby Lyman59 » December 30th, 2011, 9:20 pm

Well i got the new Craft Bukkit Jar serer 1.0.1-R1 and when i try to start the server it says unalbe to access it, but when i use the old one it work, but when i log in the server it sais outdated server. can you help me?

Darkone003

Postby Darkone003 » December 30th, 2011, 9:35 pm

I haven't played BF3 in a couple months why did I still have my stats down here? Maybe I need Skyrim stats!! :D

Mr. Man

Postby Mr. Man » January 1st, 2012, 7:29 am

Maybe people will like him more in 2012

ZeroPoke

Postby ZeroPoke » January 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Return to Discussion