BukkitDev Access

Discuss anything Bukkit related
Drakia
Site Admin

BukkitDev Access

Postby Drakia » March 16th, 2012, 1:01 pm

So, I recently got in touch with EvilSeph, and talked to him about getting access to my BukkitDev account back. He agreed to, barring me uploading anything malicious, and also allowed me back into the IRC channels.
As I have now licensed all of my plugins as GPLv3 I will be uploading them to BukkitDev, strictly as a means of getting them out to more users :)

Darkone003

Re: BukkitDev Access

Postby Darkone003 » March 16th, 2012, 1:33 pm

Awesome! About time though, they said they would talk about it over 3 months ago. >.<
I haven't played BF3 in a couple months why did I still have my stats down here? Maybe I need Skyrim stats!! :D

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » March 16th, 2012, 1:37 pm

Yeah, noone had ever gotten in touch with me, so I decided to get in touch with them ;)

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » March 16th, 2012, 4:45 pm

AAAARGH! Water Runs Uphill! Chickens Lay Lizard Eggs! Grandmother Weeps Blood! The Sky is Falling! All shoes become Left! Plaid Flares are back in Style! Winged monkeys attack the Reichstag! Black rainbows cross the sky! The very air itself turns to treacle ...

... and Drakia is using BUKKIT DEV!!!!

Whose head is the Hatchet buried in? Enquiring minds want to know...

[PS: Congrats, nice to see the good stuff get out there again. Good plugins are like crack, ya just cant stop XD]
Regulation Brass Ones, Guv'nor

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » March 16th, 2012, 4:57 pm

Inscrutable wrote:AAAARGH! Water Runs Uphill! Chickens Lay Lizard Eggs! Grandmother Weeps Blood! The Sky is Falling! All shoes become Left! Plaid Flares are back in Style! Winged monkeys attack the Reichstag! Black rainbows cross the sky! The very air itself turns to treacle ...

... and Drakia is using BUKKIT DEV!!!!

Whose head is the Hatchet buried in? Enquiring minds want to know...

[PS: Congrats, nice to see the good stuff get out there again. Good plugins are like crack, ya just cant stop XD]

Do I dislike BukkitDev? God yes. BUT, at the moment it's the best way to expand my user base, and you have to do what you have to do, right?

Inscrutable

Postby Inscrutable » March 16th, 2012, 5:11 pm

BukkitDev is the only port in a storm, so to speak. Just be sure to keep your wellies on :P

This kind of spurs the enquiry: What are Spout going to do for a Plugin Repository?
The present forums are functional at the moment, but with a tenfold increase in the user base I dont think it will Stay funtional.
Is there any detailed plan for some kind of less-than-odious Spout-inspired plugin pool?
Because if anyone is going to be behind a push for such a feature, I figure it would be you...
Regulation Brass Ones, Guv'nor

Drakia
Site Admin

Postby Drakia » March 17th, 2012, 10:27 am

Inscrutable wrote:BukkitDev is the only port in a storm, so to speak. Just be sure to keep your wellies on :P

This kind of spurs the enquiry: What are Spout going to do for a Plugin Repository?
The present forums are functional at the moment, but with a tenfold increase in the user base I dont think it will Stay funtional.
Is there any detailed plan for some kind of less-than-odious Spout-inspired plugin pool?
Because if anyone is going to be behind a push for such a feature, I figure it would be you...

As far as I know Top_Cat is working on something.

Return to Discussion